Medium to High Heads and Medium to High Flows
The Series VT package provides an efficient solution when the application calls for high flow and or high head. With performance limited only by pipeline design, the Series VT delivers guaranteed results in a cost-effective and easy-to-install package. When used to provide water to a single tank or as the primary pumping facility for an entire water system, you can be sure you have invested in a pre-engineered product that is up to the task. With many control and enclosure options, the Series VT offers superior quality at a reasonable price.
- Pre-cast concrete or Fiberglass walk-in enclosures pre-wired with lighting, outlets and HVAC.
- Roof hatches for lifting access.
- Multi-plex pumps and motors.
- Programmable Variable Frequency Drives provide flexible modes of operation, pump protection and communication points for integration of SCADA and telemetry.
- Suction and discharge valves for each pump.
- Check valves for each pump.
- Air release valves and pressure relief valves.
- Stainless steel cased pressure gauges on suction and discharge.
- Low suction pressure switch and associated circuitry protect against a loss of suction pressure.
- L. listed 508 control panels meet NEMA 4 and NEMA12.
- Hand-off-automatic selector switches, run lights, and elapsed time meters for each pump.
- Lightning/surge arrestor and phase failure protection.
- Complete O&M manuals guide users through troubleshooting, servicing and spare/replacement parts selection.
- Optional Integral flow meters (mag and propeller) and Strainer.