Low Heads and FlowThis smaller and economical package is perfect for new water line projects where guaranteed results and ease of installation are important. It requires only a foundation slab, a connection to suction and discharge lines, and power. Utilizing variable frequency drives, the booster station solves the problem of low-pressure areas. This is accomplished without the added expense of constructing storage or hydro-pneumatic tanks. The Series EES or EVI Package can be easily installed by an outside contractor or by in-house personnel having basic construction skills.
- Compact tilt-up fiberglass enclosures that are heavy-duty, insulated, ventilated and heated.
- Duplex heavy-duty pumps and motors.
- Programmable Variable Frequency Drives provide flexible modes of operation, pump protection and communication points for integration of SCADA and telemetry.
- Single to three phase power conversion.
- Suction and discharge valves for each pump.
- Check valves for each pump.
- Hydro-pneumatic tank (for low-flow conditions)
- Stainless steel cased pressure gauges on suction and discharge.
- Low suction pressure switch and associated circuitry protect against a loss of suction pressure.
- L. listed 508 control panels meet NEMA 4x.
- Hand-off-automatic selector switches, run lights, and elapsed time meters for each pump.
- Lightning/surge arrestor and phase failure protection.
- Complete O&M manuals guide users through troubleshooting, servicing and spare/replacement parts selection.
- Optional Integral flow meter (with transmitter option)